Aurora Borealis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aurora Borealis killan viralliset foorumit

PääsivuLatest imagesHakuRekisteröidyKirjaudu sisään

Tryzon - DPS Fire Mage - Declined

Siirry alas 
2 posters
KirjoittajaViesti
trixzion
Nubu

Viestien lukumäärä : 1

Tryzon - DPS Fire Mage - Declined Empty
ViestiAihe: Tryzon - DPS Fire Mage - Declined   Tryzon - DPS Fire Mage - Declined I_icon_minitimeSu 7 Joulu 2008 - 23:38

Character name: Tryzon
Character race: Blood Elf
Class: Mage
Level: 80
Professions: Enchanting/Tailoring
Spec: 10/60/0

Where did you hear about us?: A frind irl m8. Tagor who just made an apply also.

Have you played with us before?: I think I have been playing with one of your guys in HC.

Would you be willing to change your talent build if guild needs it?: Anytime, yes.

How much do you play World of Warcraft (days in week, hours in day)?: Usualy every night I, except 1 or 2 days max in a week im not on. But im on for 3-6 hours, in everyday and in weekends from the morning I get up till I cant stand up anymore.

What are your previous guild(s)?: (Ravenchest: The Danish Force) (Defias Brotherhood: Curently in the isness)

Why are you no longer a member of the guild(s) listed above?: I did have a rogue on RC but It went dead when TBC came. Then I started a mage on Defias Brotherhood to join up with som IRL m8. But the guild now is too small to do any daily Heroic or Raiding, with I enjoyed much.

What is your endgame PvE experience (40/25man raids pre TBC / TBC)? Pre TBC: MC, Ony, BWL, ZG, AQ20, AQ40. TBC: Kara, Maggy, Gruul and ZA.

What is your abuse level? How much you can take criticism?: If anyone criticism me I take it up with them, and ask what I could do better what ther think I should do another way and stuff like that. In the end we properly find out some good things to do better.

Do you have other characters (alts)?: Yes, 70 Rogue, 60 Warr. But I dont play them. My focus now is 100% to get geared up and expreience WOTLK.

Do you have Ventrilo and microphone? Yes

Post your armory -link, so we can see your gear. (http://eu.wowarmory.com/): http://armory.wow-europe.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Defias+Brotherhood&n=Tryzon

--------

Write a few sentences explaining the following:

Talents (explain why you're using the spec you are, what specs you've tried, and why you came to the conclusion that this spec suits you best): I used to be frostspecc, but I was looking forward to do some more dps so for the last couple of month I been playing my fire specc, and it been a pleasure to lern how to do as much dmg as posible. I been practing on dummis to find out the best spell rotation for max DPS.

Gear (explain here where you feel your current gear is lacking, and what gear you're aiming for - this is important for poor geared players - as they need to show us how they are working on upgrading outside of raids): As now WOTLK just came out im upgrading overall to improve my chart, Im doing all HC and all dailys to get rep and gear up that way. Farming for enchanting/tailoring mats whenever I have the game to get some good enchants and cloth to wear.

Guild (why do you want to join Aurora Borealis? What type of guild are you looking for. What do you expect of us, and what are you generally looking for in a guild): I hope that your guild could give me a base in wow with alot of nice ppl and looking forward to raiding and doing HC and what else you guys up for.
Takaisin alkuun Siirry alas
howa
Admin
howa

Viestien lukumäärä : 58
Ikä : 34

Tryzon - DPS Fire Mage - Declined Empty
ViestiAihe: Vs: Tryzon - DPS Fire Mage - Declined   Tryzon - DPS Fire Mage - Declined I_icon_minitimeMa 8 Joulu 2008 - 7:31

Application seems good, but unforunately we aren't recruiting more mages now. Thanks for apply though, good luck with looking a guild.
Takaisin alkuun Siirry alas
http://avkoti.com/jatka/aurora

Tryzon - DPS Fire Mage - Declined
Takaisin alkuun 
Sivu 1 / 1