Aurora Borealis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aurora Borealis killan viralliset foorumit

PääsivuLatest imagesHakuRekisteröidyKirjaudu sisään

Application Kaerah Resto Shaman - Declined

Siirry alas 
2 posters
KirjoittajaViesti
kaerah
Nubu

Viestien lukumäärä : 2

Application Kaerah Resto Shaman - Declined Empty
ViestiAihe: Application Kaerah Resto Shaman - Declined   Application Kaerah Resto Shaman - Declined I_icon_minitimeSu 14 Joulu 2008 - 3:13

Character name: Kaerah
Character race:Orc
Class:Shaman
Level:80
Professions:SKinng/LW[441]
Spec:Resto

Where did you hear about us?: /2

Have you played with us before?:No

Anyone in Aurora Borealis who could vouch for you?:I reall don't know anyone,.. yet

Would you be willing to change your talent build if guild needs it?: Yes

How much do you play World of Warcraft (days in week, hours in day)?:like 4/7, 6/24

What are your previous guild(s)?:Helion

Why are you no longer a member of the guild(s) listed above?:Guild is about to die.

What is your endgame PvE experience (40/25man raids pre TBC / TBC)?ZG, MC, Kara, Gruul, Maggy, Zul'Aman

What is your abuse level? How much you can take criticism?:I'm cool with everything. I take alot of Criticism. Makes me a better shammy

Do you have other characters (alts)?: Prot pala- Simsaladin (71)

Do you have Ventrilo and microphone?Yes, Yes

Post your armory -link, so we can see your gear. (http://eu.wowarmory.com/):
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Defias+Brotherhood&n=Kaerah

--------

Write a few sentences explaining the following:

Talents (explain why you're using the spec you are, what specs you've tried, and why you came to the conclusion that this spec suits you best):
1-70 I leveled enhancement, because it's the most fun and easiest way to kill fast and not alot of drinking needed.
When I hitted 70, I went Resto for like 6 months. It really was the best spec for a shaman in time of WoW and most of the fun. I got bored of healing and killing almost... nothing. So i went to try Elemental, was super! Went PvP Ele, which really wasn't a easy thing to do cuz of the zero-CC or Anti. But I kept on playing Ele. Got full S2 and S3. With a sad Arena Rating 1700. Then Wotlk came out, tried Ele to level. Didn't thought it was the best leveling spec and farmed some gear to enhance. Now I am lvl 80 and got enhance and ele/resto gear. I really dont mind respeccing now and then, because I got for both some nice gear.

And about my current Resto Spec, tbh it's a rip-off. I've seen too many resto builds on the internet and in WoW that I have no clue where to put the extra points in. ( Ofcourse I know most of the main talents). But by raiding im hoping to find my playstyle build.

Gear (explain here where you feel your current gear is lacking, and what gear you're aiming for - this is important for poor geared players - as they need to show us how they are working on upgrading outside of raids):Everybody wants epics, well epics which are better then your blues ofcourse. The gear I'm aiming for is tbh not the gear with the most spellpower(bit higher then normal), but the gear with:
-the nice ( not top ) intellect
-Mp5 (best)
-Crit (normal)
-And a good haste rating for the chain heals.
This for no problems in heroics and mass heals in Raids.

Guild (why do you want to join Aurora Borealis? What type of guild are you looking for. What do you expect of us, and what are you generally looking for in a guild):'
Since I migrated to Defias Brotherhood, I always been in my mates guild. It was a Friendguild only, but so many of our mates we're playing WoW that we had enough for Karazhan. Which we cleared very well. So I'm looking for a same inda guild, where it's fun and you can talk also about other stuff. Where people don't nagg about gear or skill, but people are telling you what should be better to do and helping eachother out in instances. No matter Normal or Heroic.

Last words for us:
I don't know about your raiding times, but I'm almost sure I can't always come if I get invited. Got alot of practises and games for my sport, which are on Tuesday, Thursday(practise) and a game on Saturday or Sunday.

Cheers and I hope I get a positieve reaction on the Topic.
Greetings, Dylan [Kaerah]
Takaisin alkuun Siirry alas
howa
Admin
howa

Viestien lukumäärä : 58
Ikä : 34

ViestiAihe: Vs: Application Kaerah Resto Shaman - Declined   Application Kaerah Resto Shaman - Declined I_icon_minitimeSu 14 Joulu 2008 - 18:13

Application seems nice, however we are raiding Tuesday, Thursday and Sunday, just when you have sport practises. I don't think you fit in our raid schedules.
http://avkoti.com/jatka/aurora
kaerah
Nubu

Viestien lukumäärä : 2

ViestiAihe: AAw :(   Application Kaerah Resto Shaman - Declined I_icon_minitimeMa 15 Joulu 2008 - 1:13

Typed the whole story for nothing!!

Kidding, that's too bad. Ah well, thanks for reading my post Smile

Good luck !

Kaerah!
Sponsored content

ViestiAihe: Vs: Application Kaerah Resto Shaman - Declined   Application Kaerah Resto Shaman - Declined I_icon_minitime

Application Kaerah Resto Shaman - Declined
Takaisin alkuun 
Sivu 1 / 1

Oikeudet tällä foorumilla:Et voi vastata viesteihin tässä foorumissa
Aurora Borealis :: Aurora Borealis :: Hakemukset-
Siirry: