Aurora Borealis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aurora Borealis killan viralliset foorumit

PääsivuLatest imagesHakuRekisteröidyKirjaudu sisään

Apathe 80 lvl mage x-realm - Accepted

Siirry alas 
3 posters
KirjoittajaViesti
Apathe
Nubu

Viestien lukumäärä : 9

Apathe 80 lvl mage x-realm - Accepted Empty
ViestiAihe: Apathe 80 lvl mage x-realm - Accepted   Apathe 80 lvl mage x-realm - Accepted I_icon_minitimePe 5 Joulu 2008 - 22:44

Character name: Apathe
Character race: Undead
Class: Mage
Level: 80
Professions: Mining / herbalism skill's are low but working hard to get em maxed.
Spec:0/53/18 pve fire

Where did you hear about us?:
I head about Aurora borealis from Axdry my reallife friend.

Have you played with us before?:
Well only played with axdry when he was playing his rogue on Stormreaver, we were in the same guild for about 4 months.

Anyone in Aurora Borealis who could vouch for you?:
Axdry prolly or i hope so.

Would you be willing to change your talent build if guild needs it?:
Yes of course.

How much do you play World of Warcraft (days in week, hours in day)?:
4-5 days +4hours a day.

What are your previous guild(s)?:
Iskuryhmä from Stormreaver.

Why are you no longer a member of the guild(s) listed above?:
Guild disbanded because of lack of activity.

What is your endgame PvE experience (40/25man raids pre TBC / TBC)?
Pre TBC:zg,mc,bwl,aq20
TBC: Kara,za,tk,maggy,ssc,mh,4/8 bt.

What is your abuse level? How much you can take criticism?:
Its high, if i get criticism il just move forward and do things better, and how they should be done.

Do you have other characters (alts)?:
None

Do you have Ventrilo and microphone?
Yep both

Post your armory -link, so we can see your gear. (http://eu.wowarmory.com/):

Armory - Apathe
--------

Write a few sentences explaining the following:

Talents (explain why you're using the spec you are, what specs you've tried, and why you came to the conclusion that this spec suits you best):
Well im using fire because it suits me and raids best.

Gear (explain here where you feel your current gear is lacking, and what gear you're aiming for - this is important for poor geared players - as they need to show us how they are working on upgrading outside of raids):
Well my gear is pretty much some random lvl 70 pve epic's with few new rares from heroic's at 80 lvl. I am aiming for t7 and badge gear. Im working my ass off with heroics at the moment.

Guild (why do you want to join Aurora Borealis? What type of guild are you looking for. What do you expect of us, and what are you generally looking for in a guild):
Well im looking for a mature guild^^, my earlier guild was full of jerks. I except to meet new friends and hoping to clear new raid contents of wotlk. What am i looking for in a guild? Im looking for new friends ...and raids thats about it.

Last words for us: Give this finnish punk a chance to make some kick ass dpsss at raids:P

Regards-
Apathe
Stormreaver
Takaisin alkuun Siirry alas
Cyina
Rehti sälli

Viestien lukumäärä : 63
Ikä : 39

ViestiAihe: Vs: Apathe 80 lvl mage x-realm - Accepted   Apathe 80 lvl mage x-realm - Accepted I_icon_minitimePe 5 Joulu 2008 - 22:54

We really need mad ranged dps right now. Your applications seems very good and suomalaisuus on iso plussa! Wink You have my support, let's wait what others say.
howa
Admin
howa

Viestien lukumäärä : 58
Ikä : 34

ViestiAihe: Vs: Apathe 80 lvl mage x-realm - Accepted   Apathe 80 lvl mage x-realm - Accepted I_icon_minitimePe 5 Joulu 2008 - 23:04

Cyina kirjoitti:
We really need mad ranged dps right now. Your applications seems very good and suomalaisuus on iso plussa! Wink You have my support, let's wait what others say.

I agree with Cyina. We have now two mages on trial, but more the merrier they say! Welcome to the Aurora Borealis.
After you have transfered, Axdry could invite you in guild. If hes not online, whisper any officers to get invite.
http://avkoti.com/jatka/aurora
Sponsored content

ViestiAihe: Vs: Apathe 80 lvl mage x-realm - Accepted   Apathe 80 lvl mage x-realm - Accepted I_icon_minitime

Apathe 80 lvl mage x-realm - Accepted
Takaisin alkuun 
Sivu 1 / 1

Oikeudet tällä foorumilla:Et voi vastata viesteihin tässä foorumissa
Aurora Borealis :: Aurora Borealis :: Hakemukset-
Siirry: