Aurora Borealis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aurora Borealis killan viralliset foorumit

PääsivuLatest imagesHakuRekisteröidyKirjaudu sisään

PROTWARRIOR - Declined

Siirry alas 
2 posters
KirjoittajaViesti
Axedry
Nubu

Viestien lukumäärä : 1

PROTWARRIOR - Declined Empty
ViestiAihe: PROTWARRIOR - Declined   PROTWARRIOR - Declined I_icon_minitimePe 5 Joulu 2008 - 0:17

Character name:Axedry
Character race:Orc
Class:warrior
Level:80
Professions:mining / bs
Spec:protection

Where did you hear about us?: From Kaaw Smile

Have you played with us before?:Nope i haven't

Anyone in Aurora Borealis who could vouch for you?:Kaaw i guess

Would you be willing to change your talent build if guild needs it?:Yes its kinda fun to do something else to Smile

How much do you play World of Warcraft (days in week, hours in day)?: everyday cuse i cant do so much right now i got a broken wrist so cant do much Smile so when i get home from school untill bedtime Smile

What are your previous guild(s)?: None i have been shaman for the past 3 years both ally and horde 70 tauren shaman and 70 dranei shaman and i also got 70 wlock and 61 rouge and 60 dk

Why are you no longer a member of the guild(s) listed above?: Not been in a guild at this character

What is your endgame PvE experience (40/25man raids pre TBC / TBC)? pretbc mc/ony/zg/BWL/aq20/40/nax/ TBC kara/maggy/gruul/za/ssc/tk/bt/swp wotlk only vault of archovon or what ever its kalled xD

What is your abuse level? How much you can take criticism?: i dont care if some whine so much cuse if someone do wrong i whine to so the dont do wrong next time

Do you have other characters (alts)?: Look above

Do you have Ventrilo and microphone? Yes ventrilomix

Post your armory -link, so we can see your gear. (http://eu.wowarmory.com/):http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Defias+Brotherhood&n=Axedry

--------

Write a few sentences explaining the following:

Talents (explain why you're using the spec you are, what specs you've tried, and why you came to the conclusion that this spec suits you best): i've been arms and fury when leveling and some on 80 but my curent talent build did i take from Kungen cuse he might be best tank i the world xD

Gear (explain here where you feel your current gear is lacking, and what gear you're aiming for - this is important for poor geared players - as they need to show us how they are working on upgrading outside of raids): Ill go hc as much as i can but its always hard to find a healer but but. i am aiming for endgame gear ofc Razz so i can help others to get it to.

Guild (why do you want to join Aurora Borealis? What type of guild are you looking for. What do you expect of us, and what are you generally looking for in a guild): I wanna join the guild cuse i wanna start raiding again cuse i think thats is the only thing that is fun in wow i expect good players with humor so w can have a good raiding time and go hc and stuff , what i am looking for in a guild is progress and have a fun time .

Thanks for reading guyz Good luck and have fun Smile
Takaisin alkuun Siirry alas
Cyina
Rehti sälli

Viestien lukumäärä : 63
Ikä : 39

PROTWARRIOR - Declined Empty
ViestiAihe: Vs: PROTWARRIOR - Declined   PROTWARRIOR - Declined I_icon_minitimePe 5 Joulu 2008 - 3:42

Hi there.

Seems you have strong raiding background with your shaman. Unfortunately our recruiting situation at the moment is that we are full of tanks. We've got 2 new tanks in few days and we have 2 dk:s who have told they would like to test tanking. So I'm sorry but I have to decline your application.
Takaisin alkuun Siirry alas

PROTWARRIOR - Declined
Takaisin alkuun 
Sivu 1 / 1