Aurora Borealis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aurora Borealis killan viralliset foorumit

PääsivuLatest imagesHakuRekisteröidyKirjaudu sisään

Skrull - Mage - Accepted

Siirry alas 
3 posters
KirjoittajaViesti
Skrull
Nubu

Viestien lukumäärä : 19

Skrull - Mage - Accepted Empty
ViestiAihe: Skrull - Mage - Accepted   Skrull - Mage - Accepted I_icon_minitimeMa 1 Joulu 2008 - 12:13

Character name: Skrull

Character race: Undead

Class: Mage

Level: 80

Professions: Herbalist/Alchemy

Spec: Full arcane

Where did you hear about us?: In game advertising

Have you played with us before?: Not that i remember

Anyone in Aurora Borealis who could vouch for you?: No

Would you be willing to change your talent build if guild needs it?: yes

How much do you play World of Warcraft (days in week, hours in day)?: normally all days, only thing variable is hours, between 3 to 8 hours a day (sometimes more... )

What are your previous guild(s)?:Pact of Wolfs - earten ring server - alliance / Also was member of Hope raiding group

Why are you no longer a member of the guild(s) listed above?: decided to change server and go Horde!

What is your endgame PvE experience (40/25man raids pre TBC / TBC)? till MC/bwl/AQ pre TBC - till SSC / the Eye / Mag on TBC

What is your abuse level? How much you can take criticism?: it's very hard for me to get upset with anything in real life, let alone on a game.

Do you have other characters (alts)?: Logann (70 Troll hunter)

Do you have Ventrilo and microphone? No/yes - This is maybe my only concern...i really dont like using this kind of programs because i have had problems with Skype (lags the game) and TS (awfull sound at least for me). When i raided with Hope we didnt use voice only raid warnings and add-ons and it allways went well.

Post your armory -link, so we can see your gear. (http://eu.wowarmory.com/):
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Defias+Brotherhood&n=Skrull

--------

Talents : I tried Fire but never tried frost. I'm currently trying Arcane and i'm liking it. I know it's not the best specc for PVE but sometimes when things go rong i can kite that last mob with slow and survive the wipe. With luck the healer will be still alive and we can rez everybody. gotta love that ). I'm wiling to change but i was fire all the way till 70 so got bored with it. Besides i read on forums that they will probably twik arcane so it would be better. lets see.
I also have to say that my Main was the hunter..but then i started to lvl the mage and decided to go with him first on Lich king.

Gear : Well, armory is explanatory, however i'm currently going for spell power because i think arcane scale better with it. but the true is that at the moment i'm doing heroics as top game so i'm just going for anything that is better then the ones i have Smile.

Guild : since i moved to this server i'm trying to find a guild that is active in PVE and with nice people. I tried some "new" guild but people dont seem to have the energy to actualy organize things and when i enter and say hello, they dont even say hello back.
Basicly i want a good group with experienced people, nice atmosfere and some laughs here and there.

Last words for us: I play WOW since release, i have raided a lot and i love PVP as much as PVE. I'm not a very active RP'er but have had my share of good moments in the pass...and i'm allways IC when /s /y Very Happy
Have fun all, it's the most important thing in this game!
*wave
Takaisin alkuun Siirry alas
Axdry
Nubu

Viestien lukumäärä : 15

ViestiAihe: Vs: Skrull - Mage - Accepted   Skrull - Mage - Accepted I_icon_minitimeMa 1 Joulu 2008 - 14:26

Okay well gears ok, and like you sayed the voice communication might consern a bit. But i quess we can work out the communication somehow!
We seriosly need some ranged dps. Good luck Rolling Eyes
howa
Admin
howa

Viestien lukumäärä : 58
Ikä : 34

ViestiAihe: Vs: Skrull - Mage - Accepted   Skrull - Mage - Accepted I_icon_minitimeMa 1 Joulu 2008 - 17:39

Nice apply. Raiding experience is good to have, and you have both 10 man and 25 man.

But you lack Hit Rating. You need to have 17% spell hit for raid bosses (14% with talents). 11% if we have Moonkin or Shadow Priest on raid. You should get hit rating before going spell power.
If you are willing to raise your hit rating, you are most welcomed in Aurora Borealis Smile
http://avkoti.com/jatka/aurora
Skrull
Nubu

Viestien lukumäärä : 19

ViestiAihe: Vs: Skrull - Mage - Accepted   Skrull - Mage - Accepted I_icon_minitimeTi 2 Joulu 2008 - 0:09

Sure i'm willing to raise my hit rating. i didnt worry about it because i wasnt expecting to raid soon. Soooo...back to the game to do 5 men pugs so i can get my hit rating gear....
Feel free to whisp me if you want.

PS- i was just checking Atlas loot and strangely enough there are like 3 belts with hit, plus a neck and a ring here and there and a chest in heroic violet and thats it. Strangely enough all the great hit rating gear is all on 10 man raids....
Sponsored content

ViestiAihe: Vs: Skrull - Mage - Accepted   Skrull - Mage - Accepted I_icon_minitime

Skrull - Mage - Accepted
Takaisin alkuun 
Sivu 1 / 1

Oikeudet tällä foorumilla:Et voi vastata viesteihin tässä foorumissa
Aurora Borealis :: Aurora Borealis :: Hakemukset-
Siirry: