Aurora Borealis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aurora Borealis killan viralliset foorumit

PääsivuLatest imagesHakuRekisteröidyKirjaudu sisään

Tagor - Balance Druid - Accepted

Siirry alas 
3 posters
KirjoittajaViesti
Tagor
Nubu

Viestien lukumäärä : 14
Ikä : 39

Tagor - Balance Druid - Accepted Empty
ViestiAihe: Tagor - Balance Druid - Accepted   Tagor - Balance Druid - Accepted I_icon_minitimeLa 6 Joulu 2008 - 9:19

Character name: Tagor
Character race: Tauren
Class: Druid
Level: 80
Professions: Alchemy / Tailoring
Spec: Balance

Where did you hear about us?:
Realm forums

Have you played with us before?: Not to my knowledge

Anyone in Aurora Borealis who could vouch for you?: Nope

Would you be willing to change your talent build if guild needs it?: Sure

How much do you play World of Warcraft (days in week, hours in day)?: It differs, but normally i play 2-3 nights a week (3-5 hours at the time).

What are your previous guild(s)?: Glodge, Destiny and DontTouchMyStyle on Magtheridon, the Isness on Defias

Why are you no longer a member of the guild(s) listed above?: Moved server from Magtheridon to play with some irl mates on defias. Im currently in Isness, but its a very small guild which only does heroics and ill like to start raiding again.

What is your endgame PvE experience (40/25man raids pre TBC / TBC)?
Pre TBC: Everything (MC, Ony, ZQ, BWL, AQ20, AQ40, Naxx and every outdoor boss)
TBC: Kara, Maggy, Gruul and ZA

What is your abuse level? How much you can take criticism?: I take constructive criticism very well, but on the other hand i get annoyed by ppl flaming just for the sake of flaming.

Do you have other characters (alts)?: Insanus, lvl 70 Warlock

Do you have Ventrilo and microphone? Yes, and yes

Post your armory -link, so we can see your gear. (http://eu.wowarmory.com/): http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Defias+Brotherhood&n=Tagor
--------

Write a few sentences explaining the following:

Talents (explain why you're using the spec you are, what specs you've tried, and why you came to the conclusion that this spec suits you best):
Well, i was a healer Pre TBC and in TBC i rolled feral, so when WotLK hit i decided to try out Boomkin. So im relativly new to this spec.
My current spec is relativly standard boomkin PVE spec with a few adjustments. Ofc it has all the +dmg talents to max. dps.
I have choosen to disregard Imp. FF and Imp. IS and but some points in mana regen talents because my mana regen is on the low side.

Gear (explain here where you feel your current gear is lacking, and what gear you're aiming for - this is important for poor geared players - as they need to show us how they are working on upgrading outside of raids): My gear i lacking a little of every thing, but most important hit rating. Atm im grinding rep and heroics to collect the gear i need. Beside that im collecting mats to eventually craft the ebonweave gear and the caster cloak (tailoring).

Guild (why do you want to join Aurora Borealis? What type of guild are you looking for. What do you expect of us, and what are you generally looking for in a guild):
I hope for a friendly guild, which is not too hardcore, since i not playing 24/7 anymore. Besides that, im not really looking for anything.
Takaisin alkuun Siirry alas
Cyina
Rehti sälli

Viestien lukumäärä : 63
Ikä : 39

ViestiAihe: Vs: Tagor - Balance Druid - Accepted   Tagor - Balance Druid - Accepted I_icon_minitimeLa 6 Joulu 2008 - 10:59

Thanks for applying!

As you've probably seen from our other applies, we really need ranged dps now. And moonkin power is really what I, (as a TBC-raiding moonkin) want's to see! =) You have my very welcomed support and I hope you can join and show us what correctly specced/geared and dedicated moonkin can do!

Let's still see what our other officers will say, but I wish you good luck and I'd like to see YOU in our raids soon! =)
howa
Admin
howa

Viestien lukumäärä : 58
Ikä : 34

ViestiAihe: Vs: Tagor - Balance Druid - Accepted   Tagor - Balance Druid - Accepted I_icon_minitimeLa 6 Joulu 2008 - 23:08

We could use moonkins in our raids. They are class who buff everyone. +5% spell criticals are awesome DPS boost for casters. And I'm sure our healers would love it too. Also Improved Faerie Fire gives casters chance to gem/enchant more for damage, instead of hit rating.

Welcome to Aurora Borealis. Whisper any officers ingame to get invite.
http://avkoti.com/jatka/aurora
Sponsored content

ViestiAihe: Vs: Tagor - Balance Druid - Accepted   Tagor - Balance Druid - Accepted I_icon_minitime

Tagor - Balance Druid - Accepted
Takaisin alkuun 
Sivu 1 / 1