Aurora Borealis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aurora Borealis killan viralliset foorumit

PääsivuLatest imagesHakuRekisteröidyKirjaudu sisään

feral druid application - Accepted

Siirry alas 
4 posters
KirjoittajaViesti
zarchon
Nubu

Viestien lukumäärä : 8

feral druid application - Accepted Empty
ViestiAihe: feral druid application - Accepted   feral druid application - Accepted I_icon_minitimeTi 2 Joulu 2008 - 23:06

Character name:Zarchon
Character race:Tauren
Class:Druid
Level:80
Professions:Alchemy/Herbalism
Spec:applying as feral, but can heal too if needed

Where did you hear about us?:I saw advertise in trade channel.

Have you played with us before?:I did some heroics where some players from AB were.

Anyone in Aurora Borealis who could vouch for you?:I transfered not long ago, so I don`t think so.

Would you be willing to change your talent build if guild needs it?:As mentioned before I can respec resto if needed.

How much do you play World of Warcraft (days in week, hours in day)?:too much Razz

What are your previous guild(s)?:Redox(cleared sunwell before wotlk) ... from Mazrigos realm

Why are you no longer a member of the guild(s) listed above?:Trasfered to other realm.

What is your endgame PvE experience (40/25man raids pre TBC / TBC)? I started playing at the begining of TBC, so i mostly did TBC raids and dungeons. Cleared SSC/TK/MH/BT/and almost whole SWP.

Do you have other characters (alts)?:I do have many on other realms.

Do you have Ventrilo and microphone? I do have both.

Post your armory -link, so we can see your gear. (http://eu.wowarmory.com/):
Currently armory is not working. My character name is Zarchon, so you can check it yourself.
--------

Write a few sentences explaining the following:

Talents (explain why you're using the spec you are, what specs you've tried, and why you came to the conclusion that this spec suits you best):
I am going to respec, because I misclicked my last tallent. I respeced from resto for farm some gold. Will respec faral again.

Gear (explain here where you feel your current gear is lacking, and what gear you're aiming for - this is important for poor geared players - as they need to show us how they are working on upgrading outside of raids):I am doing my best on getting better gear. At the moment I have 2 T7 parts, but intending to get whole T7 and later even more...

Guild (why do you want to join Aurora Borealis? What type of guild are you looking for. What do you expect of us, and what are you generally looking for in a guild):I am looking for PVE guild which in progressing in wotlk. I like to help at progress.

Last words for us:I am mature and friendly player who likes to help and progress in wotlk. Always fully prepared for raids and I always chech tactics for bosses.ž

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Jure
Takaisin alkuun Siirry alas
howa
Admin
howa

Viestien lukumäärä : 58
Ikä : 34

ViestiAihe: Vs: feral druid application - Accepted   feral druid application - Accepted I_icon_minitimeTi 2 Joulu 2008 - 23:16

Application seems very nice. Your raiding experience is big bonus, we need more end game raiding experienced people Smile
We need to discuss about this, do we need you as resto or feral. Good luck! Keep yourself on track, we'll come back to you soon.

Edit: armory doesnt show you have cleared even TK/SSC/BT. Maybe you cleared them with other charachter?

Viimeinen muokkaaja, Howa pvm Ti 2 Joulu 2008 - 23:27, muokattu 1 kertaa
http://avkoti.com/jatka/aurora
Mart
Aloittelija

Viestien lukumäärä : 32

ViestiAihe: Vs: feral druid application - Accepted   feral druid application - Accepted I_icon_minitimeTi 2 Joulu 2008 - 23:18

You have great raid experience and two t7 pieces is a good sign, you have my vote.
zarchon
Nubu

Viestien lukumäärä : 8

ViestiAihe: Vs: feral druid application - Accepted   feral druid application - Accepted I_icon_minitimeKe 3 Joulu 2008 - 3:52

Howa kirjoitti:
Application seems very nice. Your raiding experience is big bonus, we need more end game raiding experienced people Smile
We need to discuss about this, do we need you as resto or feral. Good luck! Keep yourself on track, we'll come back to you soon.

Edit: armory doesnt show you have cleared even TK/SSC/BT. Maybe you cleared them with other charachter?

This is my crappy alt which I transfered here because my RL friend Risi is playing here. With this one I was doing only some pugs and stuff like this.
Gifu
Nubu
Gifu

Viestien lukumäärä : 24

ViestiAihe: Vs: feral druid application - Accepted   feral druid application - Accepted I_icon_minitimeKe 3 Joulu 2008 - 4:40

Is that character your main or alt now?
Sponsored content

ViestiAihe: Vs: feral druid application - Accepted   feral druid application - Accepted I_icon_minitime

feral druid application - Accepted
Takaisin alkuun 
Sivu 1 / 1