Aurora Borealis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aurora Borealis killan viralliset foorumit

PääsivuLatest imagesHakuRekisteröidyKirjaudu sisään

Potari - Shaman - Accepted

Siirry alas 
4 posters
KirjoittajaViesti
potari
Nubu

Viestien lukumäärä : 2

Potari - Shaman - Accepted Empty
ViestiAihe: Potari - Shaman - Accepted   Potari - Shaman - Accepted I_icon_minitimeLa 6 Joulu 2008 - 0:52

Character name: Potari
Character race: Troll
Class: Shaman
Level: 73
Professions: None
Spec: Elemental

Where did you hear about us?: From a friend

Have you played with us before?: Nope

Anyone in Aurora Borealis who could vouch for you?: Axdry

Would you be willing to change your talent build if guild needs it?: Yup

How much do you play World of Warcraft (days in week, hours in day)?: depends... few hours... more at weekends

What are your previous guild(s)?: nothing special...

Why are you no longer a member of the guild(s) listed above?:

What is your endgame PvE experience (40/25man raids pre TBC / TBC)? up to Tempest keep in tbc...

What is your abuse level? How much you can take criticism?: pretty much... always learn something new from criticism...

Do you have other characters (alts)?: Not in Defias... 65 pala in other server, maybe gonna migrate it to defias later...

Do you have Ventrilo and microphone? yep

Post your armory -link, so we can see your gear. (http://eu.wowarmory.com/):

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Defias+Brotherhood&n=Potari
Takaisin alkuun Siirry alas
howa
Admin
howa

Viestien lukumäärä : 58
Ikä : 34

ViestiAihe: Vs: Potari - Shaman - Accepted   Potari - Shaman - Accepted I_icon_minitimeLa 6 Joulu 2008 - 3:54

Eh...? Not very wondrous apply. This only made me think... If you dare to spent 2 minutes to make apply like this, would you spend your time for the guild?

Yeah... Don't think so either.
http://avkoti.com/jatka/aurora
potari
Nubu

Viestien lukumäärä : 2

ViestiAihe: Vs: Potari - Shaman - Accepted   Potari - Shaman - Accepted I_icon_minitimeLa 6 Joulu 2008 - 4:57

Talents (explain why you're using the spec you are, what specs you've tried, and why you came to the conclusion that this spec suits you best):

Talents, pretty messed up for leveling but ofc gonna respec when ding 80... i like beeing enha, but also like ele so both specs are fine with me... i have always been dps mostly and that is what i do the best... i dont got skills to heal raids, only some 5-man instances...

Gear (explain here where you feel your current gear is lacking, and what gear you're aiming for - this is important for poor geared players - as they need to show us how they are working on upgrading outside of raids):

Gurrent gear is some lvl 70 epics and few rare from the quests... Hopefully gonna be well geared when / if i can raid with your guild...

Guild (why do you want to join Aurora Borealis? What type of guild are you looking for. What do you expect of us, and what are you generally looking for in a guild):

My friend asked me to join and i dont mind to finding a guild which makes raids and is well organized...

And sorry i didnt noticed this part of the application at first but now its filled...
Apathe
Nubu

Viestien lukumäärä : 9

ViestiAihe: Potariii   Potari - Shaman - Accepted I_icon_minitimeLa 6 Joulu 2008 - 9:45

Okay this is my class mate. He maby aint good writing applys, but he sure knows how to play and aint a retard who just makes 2 min applys to 10 different guilds.
Cyina
Rehti sälli

Viestien lukumäärä : 63
Ikä : 39

ViestiAihe: Vs: Potari - Shaman - Accepted   Potari - Shaman - Accepted I_icon_minitimeLa 6 Joulu 2008 - 10:13

Hi.
You've been quite shot with your answers...
Still, I've heard lot of good words for you from Axdry. So, I believe you really fullfill our need for powerfull and cabable ranged dps. I hope you'll be exemplary member of Aurora Borealis and you will courage our other members to push their limits to new levels!

I'll let last words for Axdry, but you have my support! Smile

Viimeinen muokkaaja, Cyina pvm La 6 Joulu 2008 - 11:14, muokattu 1 kertaa
Apathe
Nubu

Viestien lukumäärä : 9

ViestiAihe: Lortto   Potari - Shaman - Accepted I_icon_minitimeLa 6 Joulu 2008 - 10:32

Okay here is ur chance so dont blow it Razz, come online tomorrow and il throw you an invite.
Cyina
Rehti sälli

Viestien lukumäärä : 63
Ikä : 39

ViestiAihe: Vs: Potari - Shaman - Accepted   Potari - Shaman - Accepted I_icon_minitimeLa 6 Joulu 2008 - 11:16

Apathe kirjoitti:
Okay here is ur chance so dont blow it Razz, come online tomorrow and il throw you an invite.

You'll throw an invite? Wait a moment... I've probably missed something about guild order...

But anyhow, it's up to Axdry now. Smile
(welcome to guild Wink )
Sponsored content

ViestiAihe: Vs: Potari - Shaman - Accepted   Potari - Shaman - Accepted I_icon_minitime

Potari - Shaman - Accepted
Takaisin alkuun 
Sivu 1 / 1

Oikeudet tällä foorumilla:Et voi vastata viesteihin tässä foorumissa
Aurora Borealis :: Aurora Borealis :: Hakemukset-
Siirry: