Aurora Borealis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aurora Borealis killan viralliset foorumit

PääsivuLatest imagesHakuRekisteröidyKirjaudu sisään

BM hunter application - Accepted

Siirry alas 
2 posters
KirjoittajaViesti
tallo
Nubu

Viestien lukumäärä : 7

BM hunter application - Accepted Empty
ViestiAihe: BM hunter application - Accepted   BM hunter application - Accepted I_icon_minitimeTo 18 Joulu 2008 - 5:11

Character name: tallo
Character race: tauren
Class: hunter
Level: 80
Professions: LW 444 and skinning 450 i have alot of LW epics
Spec: classic BM/MM

Where did you hear about us?: /2 :)

Have you played with us before?: not sure ive done alot of runs with difrent guilds since i hit 80 kinda early

Anyone in Aurora Borealis who could vouch for you?: not sure about that ether but im guessing some of you might know me :)

Would you be willing to change your talent build if guild needs it?: ofc i could respecc survival for CC if guildes vouch for it

How much do you play World of Warcraft (days in week, hours in day)?: i normaly play every day and i attempt to all raids

What are your previous guild(s)?: ive beeen in a few last one was delirium tho im in the unsung heroes now

Why are you no longer a member of the guild(s) listed above?: well delirium had to many delays and there wasnt any leader in the raids really

What is your endgame PvE experience (40/25man raids pre TBC / TBC)? i startet playing in TBC but ive done all raids except SWP :( but im hoping for a shot at that here in wotlk

What is your abuse level? How much you can take criticism?: i can take criticism and i dont mind being correctet on stuff

Do you have other characters (alts)?: i have a lv 50 druid im lv´ing

Do you have Ventrilo and microphone? i have ventrilo but my microphone is brooke atm but ill get a new one very soon

Post your armory -link, so we can see your gear. (http://eu.wowarmory.com/): http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Defias+Brotherhood&n=Tallo

--------

Write a few sentences explaining the following:

ive grabbed everything that raid can benefit from ferocius inspiration fx and call of the wild at the same time ive tryed to get my own dps up with my current talent build i can push it to 3k in dps maybe even more with some new gear :) but i can promise a dps over 2k at all times raids dungeons what ever :)

Last words for us: i am hit capped and ive learned alot about hunters wich i hope i can help guild with also gat this imba macro ive found you seem like nice ppl and i would love to raid with you

Viimeinen muokkaaja, Kemshá pvm Pe 16 Tammi 2009 - 2:42, muokattu 3 kertaa (Raportin syy : just a few things i forgot to mention but only last words ive changed)
Takaisin alkuun Siirry alas
howa
Admin
howa

Viestien lukumäärä : 58
Ikä : 34

BM hunter application - Accepted Empty
ViestiAihe: Vs: BM hunter application - Accepted   BM hunter application - Accepted I_icon_minitimeTo 18 Joulu 2008 - 20:17

Thanks for apply! Your gear seems good, and you've been in Naxx already. And we really need ranged DPS now.
Whisper me or any officer online to get invite.
Takaisin alkuun Siirry alas
http://avkoti.com/jatka/aurora

BM hunter application - Accepted
Takaisin alkuun 
Sivu 1 / 1

Oikeudet tällä foorumilla:Et voi vastata viesteihin tässä foorumissa
Aurora Borealis :: Aurora Borealis :: Hakemukset-
Siirry: