Aurora Borealis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aurora Borealis killan viralliset foorumit

PääsivuLatest imagesHakuRekisteröidyKirjaudu sisään

Feral Druid ( Tý ) - Accepted

Siirry alas 
4 posters
KirjoittajaViesti

Nubu

Viestien lukumäärä : 2

Feral Druid ( Tý ) - Accepted Empty
ViestiAihe: Feral Druid ( Tý ) - Accepted   Feral Druid ( Tý ) - Accepted I_icon_minitimeMa 12 Tammi 2009 - 5:46

Character name: Tý
Character race: Tauren
Class: Druid
Level: 80
Professions: LW / skinner
Spec: Feral

Where did you hear about us?: By pure luck Smile

Have you played with us before?: Played with you today in Naxx, plesent ppl, and great attitudes.

Anyone in Aurora Borealis who could vouch for you?: Hope that Zogzog will putt in a good word Smile

Would you be willing to change your talent build if guild needs it?: If needed, yes.

How much do you play World of Warcraft (days in week, hours in day)?: every day, normally gets of work at 19 latest

What are your previous guild(s)?: Spine

Why are you no longer a member of the guild(s) listed above?: Left because we never raided.

What is your endgame PvE experience (40/25man raids pre TBC / TBC)? Karazhan, ZA, SSC and both lairs ... never tried BT, MH or Sunwell

What is your abuse level? How much you can take criticism?: Im an adult with 3 kids and a wife.... got no problems with criticism (If it fair)Smile

Do you have other characters (alts)?: 70 hunter, 70 rogue, 74 pala, 69 DK

Do you have Ventrilo and microphone? yes

Post your armory -link, so we can see your gear. (http://eu.wowarmory.com/):

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Defias+Brotherhood&n=T%C3%BD

--------

Write a few sentences explaining the following:

Talents (explain why you're using the spec you are, what specs you've tried, and why you came to the conclusion that this spec suits you best):

If tried many classes, but fel in love with the druid and the feral spec, like the fact that i can take a beating Smile

Gear (explain here where you feel your current gear is lacking, and what gear you're aiming for - this is important for poor geared players - as they need to show us how they are working on upgrading outside of raids):

Gear isn´t all for me, but offcause i take great pleasure in getting new equipment...
But it´s the teamwork that counts for me, and that´s what drives me
Said in other words, i wan´t to have fun playing Smile

Guild (why do you want to join Aurora Borealis? What type of guild are you looking for. What do you expect of us, and what are you generally looking for in a guild):

Have considered aplying for a guild, but just did´n... got to play with you guys by pure luck, and injoyed every second...
So that´s why i send this aplication.

Kind regards

Michael
Takaisin alkuun Siirry alas
Zogzog
Aloittelija

Viestien lukumäärä : 32

ViestiAihe: Vs: Feral Druid ( Tý ) - Accepted   Feral Druid ( Tý ) - Accepted I_icon_minitimeMa 12 Tammi 2009 - 5:52

Great guy to play with. Even though your gear is sub optimal, that can easily be improved with some dedication, which i am sure you will get once you start playing with us! You have my vote.
Gifu
Nubu
Gifu

Viestien lukumäärä : 24

ViestiAihe: Vs: Feral Druid ( Tý ) - Accepted   Feral Druid ( Tý ) - Accepted I_icon_minitimeMa 12 Tammi 2009 - 20:06

I remember you from our last raid and i think you did well so thumbs up from me!
Cyina
Rehti sälli

Viestien lukumäärä : 63
Ikä : 39

ViestiAihe: Vs: Feral Druid ( Tý ) - Accepted   Feral Druid ( Tý ) - Accepted I_icon_minitimeTi 13 Tammi 2009 - 0:33

Hi Michael.

Thanks for your application. It seems very good and we really need more good players to our ranks!
Welcome to Aurora Borealis as a trialist Tý! Smile Whisper me or some other officer to get invited.
Sponsored content

ViestiAihe: Vs: Feral Druid ( Tý ) - Accepted   Feral Druid ( Tý ) - Accepted I_icon_minitime

Feral Druid ( Tý ) - Accepted
Takaisin alkuun 
Sivu 1 / 1

Oikeudet tällä foorumilla:Et voi vastata viesteihin tässä foorumissa
Aurora Borealis :: Aurora Borealis :: Hakemukset-
Siirry: