Aurora Borealis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aurora Borealis killan viralliset foorumit

PääsivuLatest imagesHakuRekisteröidyKirjaudu sisään

Gheldor - Destruction Warlock - Accepted

Siirry alas 
3 posters
KirjoittajaViesti
Gheldor
Nubu

Viestien lukumäärä : 15
Ikä : 35

Gheldor - Destruction Warlock - Accepted Empty
ViestiAihe: Gheldor - Destruction Warlock - Accepted   Gheldor - Destruction Warlock - Accepted I_icon_minitimeKe 26 Marras 2008 - 20:40

Character name:Gheldor
Character race:Undead
Class:Warlock
Level:80
Professions:Tailoring/Enchanting
Spec:Destruction

Where did you hear about us?:In guild chat

Have you played with us before?:I cant remember to have played with anyone in the memberlist, so no.

Anyone in Aurora Borealis who could vouch for you?:No

Would you be willing to change your talent build if guild needs it?:Ofcourse, though i enjoy to play with my destruction spec.

How much do you play World of Warcraft (days in week, hours in day)?:May be all from 3-6 days a week, 3-8 hours a day

What are your previous guild(s)?:
Echos (server: Magtheridon)
Knights of the Anar

Why are you no longer a member of the guild(s) listed above?:
Echos: Becouse i was transfering to Defias to be able to play with my friends.
Knights of the Anar: Becouse i needed a more dedicated pve guild.

What is your endgame PvE experience (40/25man raids pre TBC / TBC)? I have done kara, gruul and maggy.

What is your abuse level? How much you can take criticism?:As long as it dont gets personal or out of subject i can deal with it.

Do you have other characters (alts)?:Odesy (70 loladin)

Do you have Ventrilo and microphone? Not at the moment, but can easely fix it in no time.

Post your armory -link, so we can see your gear. http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Defias+Brotherhood&n=Gheldor

--------

Write a few sentences explaining the following:

Talents (explain why you're using the spec you are, what specs you've tried, and why you came to the conclusion that this spec suits you best): I have tried Affliction and demonology aswell, but for the purpose of pve i have been finding destruction to give me the best dps. As this was at 70 and if you have other oppinions of other specs giving more dps, just let me know and i will try them.

Gear (explain here where you feel your current gear is lacking, and what gear you're aiming for - this is important for poor geared players - as they need to show us how they are working on upgrading outside of raids):I have been looking out some crit gear i will try to get from heroics and from emblem gear, feel i have been kinda forced to stuck hasterating in this expansion, wich i think is useless for my spec at this moment. I believe i have got enough hit rating to start raiding (got some other hit-gear at bank if it needs to be piffed up some more)

Guild (why do you want to join Aurora Borealis? What type of guild are you looking for. What do you expect of us, and what are you generally looking for in a guild):I would like to be apart of a new guild that may turn into something good, im looking for a mature and prgressing guild, and at least; a guild i can have fun with!

Last words for us: Even though i dont got alot of raiding experience, i have been playing wow a long time now and knows may class well and can be a good pve player, hope you would like to try me out.

Gheldor the hallowed.
Takaisin alkuun Siirry alas
Cyina
Rehti sälli

Viestien lukumäärä : 63
Ikä : 39

ViestiAihe: Vs: Gheldor - Destruction Warlock - Accepted   Gheldor - Destruction Warlock - Accepted I_icon_minitimeKe 26 Marras 2008 - 23:24

Nice application! You have some earlier experience of raiding and according to your answers you know what you are doing with your lock.
Will to improve your own character and advance as a guild in pve progress is very much appreciated! So welcome to Aurora Borealis! Whisper me or any other officer ingame to get invited.

Viimeinen muokkaaja, Cyina pvm To 27 Marras 2008 - 3:16, muokattu 1 kertaa
howa
Admin
howa

Viestien lukumäärä : 58
Ikä : 34

ViestiAihe: Vs: Gheldor - Destruction Warlock - Accepted   Gheldor - Destruction Warlock - Accepted I_icon_minitimeKe 26 Marras 2008 - 23:27

Welcome to Aurora Borealis.
http://avkoti.com/jatka/aurora
Gheldor
Nubu

Viestien lukumäärä : 15
Ikä : 35

ViestiAihe: Vs: Gheldor - Destruction Warlock - Accepted   Gheldor - Destruction Warlock - Accepted I_icon_minitimeTo 27 Marras 2008 - 4:59

Thank you! looking forward to play with you guys.
Sponsored content

ViestiAihe: Vs: Gheldor - Destruction Warlock - Accepted   Gheldor - Destruction Warlock - Accepted I_icon_minitime

Gheldor - Destruction Warlock - Accepted
Takaisin alkuun 
Sivu 1 / 1