Aurora Borealis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aurora Borealis killan viralliset foorumit

PääsivuLatest imagesHakuRekisteröidyKirjaudu sisään

Holy priest app - Accepted

Siirry alas 
2 posters
KirjoittajaViesti
styph
Nubu

Viestien lukumäärä : 2

Holy priest app - Accepted Empty
ViestiAihe: Holy priest app - Accepted   Holy priest app - Accepted I_icon_minitimeTo 15 Tammi 2009 - 19:18

Character name: Styph
Character race: Blood elf
Class: Priest
Level: 80
Professions: Tailoring
Spec: Holy

Where did you hear about us?: Ingame

Have you played with us before?: No

Anyone in Aurora Borealis who could vouch for you?: Cyríc

Would you be willing to change your talent build if guild needs it?: Well i really hope to stay as holy but of course i would

How much do you play World of Warcraft (days in week, hours in day)?: It depends, sometimes 10hrs/day, sometimes only few minutes/day and few-every day a week. For raids and similiar guild happenings i'm very active.

What are your previous guild(s)?: Conquest was previous raiding guild i was at.

Why are you no longer a member of the guild(s) listed above?: Got kicked because i had long break before lich king.

What is your endgame PvE experience (40/25man raids pre TBC / TBC)? Bwl/Aq/Naxx pre and Kara/Bt/Mh/Ssc after

What is your abuse level? How much you can take criticism?: I have nerves of steel about it and i'm always glad to learn about new game mechanics.

Do you have other characters (alts)?: lvl80 prot warrior and few lower alts

Do you have Ventrilo and microphone? Yes

Post your armory -link, so we can see your gear. (http://eu.wowarmory.com/): http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Defias+Brotherhood&n=Styph i just dinged 80 so haven't had time to get much gear except few tailored ones.

--------

Write a few sentences explaining the following:

Talents (explain why you're using the spec you are, what specs you've tried, and why you came to the conclusion that this spec suits you best): Well to me priest is clearly #1 healer class in wow and holy is a build to go for healer. I'm not really interested about shadow build at all because in shadowform you cant heal and discipline build is bit more interesting but since i'm primarily pve-player holy seems to be only way to go atm.

Gear (explain here where you feel your current gear is lacking, and what gear you're aiming for - this is important for poor geared players - as they need to show us how they are working on upgrading outside of raids): Well basically i need to upgrade every single piece of gear i have. Gonna tailor some good gear and others are gained by running heroics very actively in near future.

Guild (why do you want to join Aurora Borealis? What type of guild are you looking for. What do you expect of us, and what are you generally looking for in a guild): I'm looking for actively raiding guild with companions for other game aspects too. And most important about guild for me is leadership. Without good leadership even most best players are nothing together.
Takaisin alkuun Siirry alas
Cyina
Rehti sälli

Viestien lukumäärä : 63
Ikä : 39

Holy priest app - Accepted Empty
ViestiAihe: Vs: Holy priest app - Accepted   Holy priest app - Accepted I_icon_minitimeTo 15 Tammi 2009 - 20:31

Hi Kari

We have been too long without priest so seeing a priest application is great! Welcome to Aurora Borealis! Whisper me or any other officer to get invited.
Takaisin alkuun Siirry alas

Holy priest app - Accepted
Takaisin alkuun 
Sivu 1 / 1

Oikeudet tällä foorumilla:Et voi vastata viesteihin tässä foorumissa
Aurora Borealis :: Aurora Borealis :: Hakemukset-
Siirry: