Aurora Borealis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aurora Borealis killan viralliset foorumit

PääsivuLatest imagesHakuRekisteröidyKirjaudu sisään

Kneckt - Frostfire mage - Accepted

Siirry alas 
3 posters
KirjoittajaViesti
Kneckt
Nubu

Viestien lukumäärä : 11

Kneckt - Frostfire mage - Accepted Empty
ViestiAihe: Kneckt - Frostfire mage - Accepted   Kneckt - Frostfire mage - Accepted I_icon_minitimeKe 10 Joulu 2008 - 10:06

Character name: Kneckt
Character race: Undead
Class: Mage
Level: 80
Professions: Miner and Engineering
Spec: Frost/Fire

Where did you hear about us?: Gheldor, a friend of mine.

Have you played with us before?: Know Gheldor alot, cant say i got some much knowledge of the others. Yey, remember Howa was selling me a glyph once. But thats all i have Razz

Anyone in Aurora Borealis who could vouch for you?: Gheldor

Would you be willing to change your talent build if guild needs it?: Absolutly

How much do you play World of Warcraft (days in week, hours in day)?: 4-5 days a week, and 4-8 hours in a day.

What are your previous guild(s)?: Knights of the Anar

Why are you no longer a member of the guild(s) listed above?: Told us they are going for raids and stuff. But at the moment there are only two 80´s in guild.

What is your endgame PvE experience (40/25man raids pre TBC / TBC)? Done Kara and Zul Aman, but not on this charachter
Recently done Naxx on pug grp, but diddent finished it because someone left. Think we did 7-8 bosses.

What is your abuse level? How much you can take criticism?: If it´s my fault that something went wrong, I can take it

Do you have other characters (alts)?: Shaman (75), Warrior (59) and some other low levels.

Do you have Ventrilo and microphone? Dont got it atm, but can easily get it.

Post your armory -link, so we can see your gear. (http://eu.wowarmory.com/):
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Defias+Brotherhood&n=Kneckt

--------

Write a few sentences explaining the following:

Talents (explain why you're using the spec you are, what specs you've tried, and why you came to the conclusion that this spec suits you best): After i turned 80 i tried alot of speccs. Thought arcane/fire could be the best specc, but no. And went over to fire/frost (as I´m now) but diddent got that working either. Untill i found out that my crits in frost/fire are dealing two and a half times more damage then hit. (and a Ignite that burns for almost the same as the hit does) I got some gear dependent on critical strike rating, even if i had to lose some extra spellpower. And now i got 32% crit chance in fire spells. And if you throw on two improved scorch it will make that 42% crit chance, and i refund 30% mana from the spells when I crit. (And as one glyph i got frostfire bolt crit increased with 2% and increased damage with 2%. So the key to succses with this specc is to put on 2 Scorch, giving the target to be critical hitted by spells by 10% for all party members, casting frostfirebolt and cast a instant pyroblast when you crit two times in a row. You might question why i specced "increased crit on frozen target", and why i put on talent point in the blizzard thingy. For the first I did it because of the Cold Snap, that resets both Ice block and Icy Veins. Some instances/raids you have to do some AOE, atleast as mage. And getting a chance to froze the targets you are Aoe-ing, will be an extra help if some of them are trying to escape,attack healer etc. Frostfire bolt giving a 15% chance to freze target. It will break fast if someone hits it, but since i got a instant pyroblast after two crits in a row, i can have some luck that the target is frezen when the pyroblast hits. Make its about 98% crit.

Gear (explain here where you feel your current gear is lacking, and what gear you're aiming for - this is important for poor geared players - as they need to show us how they are working on upgrading outside of raids): Explained on the previous question. Need a lot of critical strike rating gear and spellpower. Spirit, haste rating and MP5 issent that importent to me. Surviving a long fight, even as fire/frost specc. Atm i can battle atleast 6 mins until getting oomed. As i get to 40% fire crit chance, i might want to look for some haste rating.
And ofc the hit rating gear. Got 247 hit rating so far, and 2% hit rate in the specc(I thinking about going up to 3%, but havent decided yet). Lets make that about 330 hit.

Guild (why do you want to join Aurora Borealis? What type of guild are you looking for. What do you expect of us, and what are you generally looking for in a guild): Looking for a guild that takes cares of their members. Want to get good connection with the other players, and of course have fun Smile

Last words for us: Seems like a great guild. Thats atleast what Gheldor says xD
Takaisin alkuun Siirry alas
Cyina
Rehti sälli

Viestien lukumäärä : 63
Ikä : 39

ViestiAihe: Vs: Kneckt - Frostfire mage - Accepted   Kneckt - Frostfire mage - Accepted I_icon_minitimeTo 11 Joulu 2008 - 4:20

Hi and thanks for applying.

On monday I'd have said that unfortunately we have enough mages for our current needs. But yesterday I sadly noticed one of our mages had left the guild without a word for explaining why, so things are different now.

You say you are friend of Gheldor and that actually is a very good reference! Smile
If you are as good player and as active as Gheldor, I'd really want to see you in our guild! You have my vote.
Kneckt
Nubu

Viestien lukumäärä : 11

ViestiAihe: Vs: Kneckt - Frostfire mage - Accepted   Kneckt - Frostfire mage - Accepted I_icon_minitimeTo 11 Joulu 2008 - 4:23

Thanks for your support Smile

Actually, i and Gheldor share apartment, so we hang alot togheter. And enjoy playing with eachother (Hope Gheldor sees it that way to Laughing )
howa
Admin
howa

Viestien lukumäärä : 58
Ikä : 34

ViestiAihe: Vs: Kneckt - Frostfire mage - Accepted   Kneckt - Frostfire mage - Accepted I_icon_minitimeTo 11 Joulu 2008 - 4:29

I completely agree with Cyina, nice apply indeed. We could invite you as trialist. (trial time lasts 1-2 weeks.)

Welcome aboard! Whisper me or any officers ingame to get invite.
http://avkoti.com/jatka/aurora
Sponsored content

ViestiAihe: Vs: Kneckt - Frostfire mage - Accepted   Kneckt - Frostfire mage - Accepted I_icon_minitime

Kneckt - Frostfire mage - Accepted
Takaisin alkuun 
Sivu 1 / 1

Oikeudet tällä foorumilla:Et voi vastata viesteihin tässä foorumissa
Aurora Borealis :: Aurora Borealis :: Hakemukset-
Siirry: