Aurora Borealis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aurora Borealis killan viralliset foorumit

PääsivuLatest imagesHakuRekisteröidyKirjaudu sisään

Zogzog, Tank Extraordinaire! - Accepted

Siirry alas 
4 posters
KirjoittajaViesti
Zogzog
Aloittelija

Viestien lukumäärä : 32

Zogzog, Tank Extraordinaire! - Accepted Empty
ViestiAihe: Zogzog, Tank Extraordinaire! - Accepted   Zogzog, Tank Extraordinaire! - Accepted I_icon_minitimeTi 2 Joulu 2008 - 22:29

Vitals
Name: Zogzog
Class: Warrior
Race: Orc

Game info
Protection specced warrior. 26,5k hp unbuffed. Over 22,5k armor, and uncrittable.

I started tanking in mid-TBC, when i hit 70, and liked it a lot. However, it was hard to close the gap between me and the good tanks, because nobody wanted a tank that wasn't vastly overgeared, so i spent the majority of my time on a mage alt. Now that WotLK has hit i quickly leveled to 80 to start tanking, and jumped right to heroics with great success.

Most of my raid experience come from playing on my mage, but i quickly adapted all i had learned when i started playing my warrior seriously again. I have lead several undergeared groups to success in heroics none of us had ever tried before, by analysis, quick thinking, logic and perseverence. I rarely need more than one failure to learn what to do, and i am both a quick learner and a good player.

My gear right now is a combination of what i have smithed on the way to becoming Realm first grand master blacksmith, heroics drops and Emblem loot. There is plenty of room for improvement, but with my dedication i make great leaps evey day.

My only previous guild is Jawbreakers, which is a guild me and two friends created to have a common bank and chat. On my mage i have experience from Insight, which i got kicked from when the entire guild imploded in a torrent of drama.

Personal info
I'm a 22 year old man from Norway, currently taking a few courses to fill the prequisites for my bachelor grade which i'm gonna start next year: Creative Game Design. I have education within Information Technology, and used to work as an IT-consultant.

My hobbies are gaming and game design, both which i spend a lot of time on. I also love music of many different genres, like to drive my car, and skateboard in the summers. Learning new things has always been a passion for me, and i especially like reading strategy and tactics - everything from warfare an gaming to corporation leadership.

I'm a talkative and positive guy with a lot of humor, and enjoy discussing everything from which brand of coffee is to the meaning of life, religion and other heavy hitters. I love meeting people and making friends, and i believe that will make me enjoy myself in Aurora borealis.

My primary benefits to the guild would be:
- A dedicated tank whom is also a quick learner, especially a strength when dealing with new content.
- A positive mindset and a resilience which often pushes people around me to do their little extra.
- An analytic mind for discussing and forming strategies and tactics for different encounters.
- An availible tank which will more than gladly join in on heroic runs or whatnot in the middle of the night or the day, any time it's needed.
Takaisin alkuun Siirry alas
Axdry
Nubu

Viestien lukumäärä : 15

ViestiAihe: Zogzog   Zogzog, Tank Extraordinaire! - Accepted I_icon_minitimeTi 2 Joulu 2008 - 22:44

Well a great guy and a great tank thats it. Got my thumb's up for you. Take him!
howa
Admin
howa

Viestien lukumäärä : 58
Ikä : 34

ViestiAihe: Vs: Zogzog, Tank Extraordinaire! - Accepted   Zogzog, Tank Extraordinaire! - Accepted I_icon_minitimeTi 2 Joulu 2008 - 22:50

Very nice apply. I've played with you few times in heroics, and I could vouch for you anytime. With other officers agreement, you are welcome to join our guild.
http://avkoti.com/jatka/aurora
Mart
Aloittelija

Viestien lukumäärä : 32

ViestiAihe: Vs: Zogzog, Tank Extraordinaire! - Accepted   Zogzog, Tank Extraordinaire! - Accepted I_icon_minitimeTi 2 Joulu 2008 - 23:10

You have good gear and a great app you have my vote.
Sponsored content

ViestiAihe: Vs: Zogzog, Tank Extraordinaire! - Accepted   Zogzog, Tank Extraordinaire! - Accepted I_icon_minitime

Zogzog, Tank Extraordinaire! - Accepted
Takaisin alkuun 
Sivu 1 / 1

Oikeudet tällä foorumilla:Et voi vastata viesteihin tässä foorumissa
Aurora Borealis :: Aurora Borealis :: Hakemukset-
Siirry: