Aurora Borealis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aurora Borealis killan viralliset foorumit

PääsivuLatest imagesHakuRekisteröidyKirjaudu sisään

Application: Zongol (Death Knight) - Accepted

Siirry alas 
3 posters
KirjoittajaViesti
Zongol
Nubu

Viestien lukumäärä : 5

Application: Zongol (Death Knight) - Accepted Empty
ViestiAihe: Application: Zongol (Death Knight) - Accepted   Application: Zongol (Death Knight) - Accepted I_icon_minitimePe 28 Marras 2008 - 18:33

Character name: Zongol

Character race: Tauren

Class:Death Knight

Level:80

Professions: I didn't bother getting any profs when i started my Dk as i wanted to hit 80 with out too much distraction, but if any, i'll be going for alchemy as i love my giantism potions and stat enhancements.

Spec: Blood

Where did you hear about us?:
Guild chat

Have you played with us before?:
I might have downed a raid boss once with Howa, but that's it.

Anyone in Aurora Borealis who could vouch for you?:
Afraid not, i'm gonna have to prove myself on the battlefield Smile

Would you be willing to change your talent build if guild needs it?:
I'm pretty hooked on my current spec(blood/dps) but if someone needed my help, i'd change it, certainly.

How much do you play World of Warcraft (days in week, hours in day)?:
I play religiously, about 6-7 hours a day(even when i'm not on holiday)

What are your previous guild(s)?:EBS

Why are you no longer a member of the guild(s) listed above?:
They were a friendly bunch, but kept on creating low level chars and weren't that group orientated

What is your endgame PvE experience (40/25man raids pre TBC / TBC)?
I've done almost every pre-TBC raid/instance, likewise with TBC, and have done a fair few on wotlk.

What is your abuse level? How much you can take criticism?:
I can take critisicm fairly well as i've worked with the navy/army for a period of months

Do you have other characters (alts)?:
My alt closest to my main is another dps warrior.(Steelmane at 72)

Do you have Ventrilo and microphone?
Yep to both.

Post your armory -link, so we can see your gear. (http://eu.wowarmory.com/):
Browser also seems to be broken in that department, but in the meantime, i can certainly show you in game.
--------

Write a few sentences explaining the following:

Talents (explain why you're using the spec you are, what specs you've tried, and why you came to the conclusion that this spec suits you best): I've never been much of a tank,(Frost) i'm more than willing to assist him though, and Unholy has more ranged dps/pvp type skills (imo)
I like blood because i can off-tank/take aggro to save tank if i have to and i love causing maximum damage, that's it really.

Gear (explain here where you feel your current gear is lacking, and what gear you're aiming for - this is important for poor geared players - as they need to show us how they are working on upgrading outside of raids): Outside of epic gear, my armour is pretty good, but i'm aiming to go full purple, weapons and armour both.

Guild (why do you want to join Aurora Borealis? What type of guild are you looking for. What do you expect of us, and what are you generally looking for in a guild): I'd like to join AB because it's apparently very close knit, meaning that you can look out for each other, not too huge, meaning it doesn't lose control easily, and because it emphasizes teamwork as a whole.

Last words for us: All i can say is i'm also a pretty relaxed guy most of the time, you guys will probably be able to get the jist of someone by how they act, respond, write etc, so i'll leave that with you Wink
Other than that, i'm loyal and believe respect is the key.
Takaisin alkuun Siirry alas
howa
Admin
howa

Viestien lukumäärä : 58
Ikä : 34

ViestiAihe: Vs: Application: Zongol (Death Knight) - Accepted   Application: Zongol (Death Knight) - Accepted I_icon_minitimePe 28 Marras 2008 - 19:11

Very nice application! You have seen most PvE content in game, and thus you know how to play in raids. You seem to be very dedicated player, just what we are looking for.
We need to discuss this with other officers, we'll come back to you very soon. Good luck!
http://avkoti.com/jatka/aurora
Gifu
Nubu
Gifu

Viestien lukumäärä : 24

ViestiAihe: Vs: Application: Zongol (Death Knight) - Accepted   Application: Zongol (Death Knight) - Accepted I_icon_minitimeLa 29 Marras 2008 - 4:01

Nice application! And welcome to the guild! Whisper me or some other officer for invite.
Sponsored content

ViestiAihe: Vs: Application: Zongol (Death Knight) - Accepted   Application: Zongol (Death Knight) - Accepted I_icon_minitime

Application: Zongol (Death Knight) - Accepted
Takaisin alkuun 
Sivu 1 / 1

Oikeudet tällä foorumilla:Et voi vastata viesteihin tässä foorumissa
Aurora Borealis :: Aurora Borealis :: Hakemukset-
Siirry: