Aurora Borealis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aurora Borealis killan viralliset foorumit

PääsivuLatest imagesHakuRekisteröidyKirjaudu sisään

lamatah death knight - Accepted

Siirry alas 
3 posters
KirjoittajaViesti
lamatath
Nubu

Viestien lukumäärä : 16

lamatah death knight - Accepted Empty
ViestiAihe: lamatah death knight - Accepted   lamatah death knight - Accepted I_icon_minitimeTo 27 Marras 2008 - 21:51

Character name: lamatah
Character race: Undead
Class: death knight
Level: 72
Professions: mining/BS
Spec: frost atm, but trying things out. (Was blood till recently)

Where did you hear about us?: Howa and a /general text in the city

Have you played with us before?: I don’t think so

Anyone in Aurora Borealis who could vouch for you? : I am afraid not, but feel free to try me out anytime.

Would you be willing to change your talent build if guild needs it?: yea

How much do you play World of Warcraft (days in week, hours in day)?: I am pretty active, lets say 20, sometimes more per week. 4/5 hours on a day. (if i play on that day)

What are your previous guild(s)?: well, I come from the Arie’s peak server. (pve)
Their I have played with PVE guilds, from very hardcore, till more casual later on.

Why are you no longer a member of the guild(s) listed above?: Did not had so much time to spend playing with the hardcore guild I was in, and got very frustrated with the casual one’s (people not gemming, enchanting and or using elixirs, pots etc etc).
Besides that the level of play was low.
Not that I am a superduper know it all, but that was the reason anyway.

What is your endgame PvE experience (40/25man raids pre TBC / TBC)?
Pre TBC: Zul’gurub, Ahn qiraj, the 10 man BRD one.
TBC: everything till serpentshrine cavern I suppose.
Its also worth mentioning that I love 5 man dungeons, and in al of my wow career ive been doing that the most.
I most have grinded evry 5- man instance to bits and would have TBC reputation twice over.
What is your abuse level? How much you can take criticism?: you can say whatever you want.
Atleast if you say it with respect, and in a normal calm matter.
If someone starts screaming at me because I made a mistake, then ill simply walk away.

Do you have other characters (alts)?: yea, a 62 warlock on this server. (highfist)
On arie’s peak a 70 shamman (played the most with each spec) a 70 hunter and a 65 warrior + tons of low level’s not worth mentioning

Do you have Ventrilo and microphone? Yes and yes

Post your armory -link, so we can see your gear. (http://eu.wowarmory.com/):
The armory is not loading for me at the time of writing, but ill add a link as soon as I can.
Try looking up lamatath (don’t think a lot of peeps have that name) and bubaa from arie’s peak.

--------

Write a few sentences explaining the following:

Talents (explain why you're using the spec you are, what specs you've tried, and why you came to the conclusion that this spec suits you best):

Well I am trying to be a tank, witch frost has some very nice talents in for.
I have also read on the forums that frost is very good for this but a DK should be able to tank with any spec.
It depends more on where you put you’re talents within the tree of you’re choice and what gear you’re wearing.
I am currently trying frost out. I tried blood, tanked with it and I have to say I like it more.
But I need to try out different things first before I can really say: that’s the one I am going with.

Gear (explain here where you feel your current gear is lacking, and what gear you're aiming for - this is important for poor geared players - as they need to show us how they are working on upgrading outside of raids):

Well I am only level 72, but already have 15600 unbuffed HP and near 500 defence ratting if I choose to gear for it.
So that is on the right track as far as I know.
540 defence is crit immune, after that it’s a choice between dodge, parry and or expertise.
Also I have heard that 20k HP is preferred, so that’s something ill be aiming for.
How to get all this stuff? Well I am a BS so hopefully I can get some nice items from that.
And I am planning on doing a lot of dungeons (herioc’s) so I guess ill gear on that too.

Guild (why do you want to join Aurora Borealis? What type of guild are you looking for. What do you expect of us, and what are you generally looking for in a guild):

I am looking for a guild that has a more serious approach to raiding in the way of keeping slackers in line, (be on time, potions, gem’s etc etc) but does not go so far that people are not having any fun anymore.
Like with some of the so called “hardcore” raiding guilds.
Also, of course a social atmosphere is most welcome where people help each other out instead of only thinking of them self.

Last words for us: hmm, well I am a pretty relax guy. Don’t mind too wipe ( I love it!)
Even though I am level 72 right now, I am sure ill level this Dk till 80.
Just having too much fun running around enjoying the new sights and scene’s.
And a role-play a bit from time to time.
Anyhow, feel free to ask any questions, ill be around ingame.
Takaisin alkuun Siirry alas
Axdry
Nubu

Viestien lukumäärä : 15

ViestiAihe: Vs: lamatah death knight - Accepted   lamatah death knight - Accepted I_icon_minitimeTo 27 Marras 2008 - 23:18

Well would be great having few more death knight's in the guild so and wont prolly take long till you ding 80 and can catch us with gear and start raiding so got my vouch
howa
Admin
howa

Viestien lukumäärä : 58
Ikä : 34

ViestiAihe: Vs: lamatah death knight - Accepted   lamatah death knight - Accepted I_icon_minitimeTo 27 Marras 2008 - 23:37

Nice apply, you seem to know your class and i'm sure we have use for you! We are expected you to level your DK soon to 80, and starting to collect some gear.

Welcome to Aurora Borealis
Whisper any officers ingame to get invite.
http://avkoti.com/jatka/aurora
Sponsored content

ViestiAihe: Vs: lamatah death knight - Accepted   lamatah death knight - Accepted I_icon_minitime

lamatah death knight - Accepted
Takaisin alkuun 
Sivu 1 / 1

Oikeudet tällä foorumilla:Et voi vastata viesteihin tässä foorumissa
Aurora Borealis :: Aurora Borealis :: Hakemukset-
Siirry: